- Eliminates harmful synthetic product build-up
- Rehabilitates and replenishes hair and scalp
- Creates a healthy base for a clean beauty routine
HOW TO USE
1. Add half of the bottle of Detox Oil to one jar of Detox Base and stir well.
2. Work this Detox Treatment mixture into hair (wet or dry) from roots to ends. Massage into the scalp for one minute, then comb through hair with a wide-tooth comb.
3. Leave in for 20 for 30 minutes then shampoo, condition, and style as usual.
•For maximum detox, shine, and health, use two treatments within a month and repeat seasonally.
RAHUA (UNGURAHUA) Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
SACHA INCHI A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
MORETE (BURITI) Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh regulates the scalp and protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* morete.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.